Tuesday 18 September 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch in Queenstown

thescienceofobsession:

cumberbatchcoffeeklatch:

dives-and-divas:

Cumberbatch clearly enjoyed taking the plunge, and is desperate to do it again.
He is quoted by Contact Music: ‘It was the most exquisite sensation and when I landed on the ground I wanted to do it again. I felt incredibly horny as well, because it’s such an extreme thing. You think, “‘God, I’ve just had the most massive bite out of life and I’m really hungry for more!”’. (via Benedict Cumberbatch shows off his daredevil side with thrilling skydive | Mail Online)

Watch out Big Burly Guy!

Being horny after skydiving: +1 for fun-loving awesomeness
Using the word ‘horny’ to describe being horny: -1 for style

INCREDIBLY horny. I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.Y. Like, Blue Balls type of horny? IDK but i have mental images about when he got back to his hotel…. KNOW WHAT I’M SAYIN’?!
source: divesanddivas

No comments:

Post a Comment