Thursday 5 July 2012

Instyle interview with Benedict Cumberbatch

My favourite part of this interview.
Part 2 HERE
https://twitter.com/JuliaFernbau/status/220535579388026880/photo/1/large
Many thanks to @JuliaFernbau for uploading.
‘What do his actor parents make of it all? “They’re over the moon,” he says, his voice softening. “I flew them out here recently and they came to see me on the Star Trek set. All the stuff that’s happening to me is useless unless you can share it was someone you know. And who better to have by your side than family?” 
I ask if there was a single moment when he really knew he’d made it. His answer is typical: “I had my first ‘top off on the beach’ shot the other day!” He says sounding astonished. “I thought ‘Wow, im becoming the person in the magazine i used to beg Olivia not to read’. It was one of those moments where you stop and think. ‘Oh god - This really is happening to me now!”. 

source: @cumberbatchweb

No comments:

Post a Comment