Thursday 11 October 2012

your morning reminder to donate to the Prince's Trust

You can donate to Benedict here. Team BC (Benedict is doing the ride with his friend Adam) have raised at the time of writing over £10,050 in funds! An enormously impressive effort. Please do donate!  On Sunday 14th October Benedict Cumberbatch is taking part in The Princes Trust Palace to Palace Bike Ride riding 45 miles from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle.
Fans have been sponsoring Benedict and there was a collection at the weekend at Benedict’s appearance at the Cheltenham Literary Festival.
Today Benedict sent this email to everyone who donated:
Thanks for sponsoring me in The Prince’s Trust Palace to Palace London 2012
"I am stunned!! I can’t thank you enough for your generosity. In addition to the brilliant online donations those of you at the festival who contributed a donation added another £1,406.24. I can’t thank you enough each and every one of you. I could do another 45 miles with all this support. Thank you. I’m deeply touched. It’s an amazing thing we are doing and at risk of sounding cheeky… PASS IT ON!! Let more people know about the charity, (go to http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/) and what I’m doing to try and raise money and pass them the links to this page to donate. It would be great to reach the target. I’m donating the fee I got for Cheltenham and that’ll help but take a look at this charity and you’ll see why it deserves all we can give it. http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/
You have been so generous with your pockets, now be generous with a bit more of your time and I promise you it will be worth it. If we go over the target in the next two days I will, tart that i am, share some photos with you of me in training in my fetching cycling gear!
But seriously… I want to try and raise as much as possible. We really are making a difference. Massive thanks and love to you all. Benedict x "

 

No comments:

Post a Comment