Monday 4 June 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch attends the 5th annual Vevue Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park on June 2, 2012 in Jersey City, New Jersey.



ladyt220:

deareje:

http://bfanyc.com/home/photo/419813
the 5th annual Vevue Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park on June 2, 2012 in Jersey City, New Jersey.

This one’s adorable, I just want to ruffle his hair

ladyt220:

completelycumberbatched:

lornasp:

cumberbatchcoffeeklatch:

Cumberbum alert!
update: I was told by someone who’s there that’s he’s he was really pumped about Star Trek and the Summer Olympics! I want him to be pumped about NOLA!!!

I;m still wondering if Danny Boyle has asked him to do anything for the Olympic ceremony. If Mark Rylance is doing some lines from the Tempest. Who knows maybe Benedict has some text to read too.

I’ve been wondering that, and really, really hoping so (though I’ll be even more disappointed I didn’t get tickets if he does!).
And I’m sorry, but does his arse look even bigger than usual? It looks GLORIOUS! <3 <3 <3

That there is a man with a glorious, glorious bottom.



source: deareje, hellyeahbenedict

No comments:

Post a Comment