Tuesday 20 December 2011

Why does this not surprise me? I keep saying he's going to be one of the best actors of his generation.

"You mentioned Merlin and hinted at the storm that’s brewing between these two characters. Does Morgana get some extended screen time with Merlin in Season 4, and what’s your relationship with Colin [Morgan] off-camera?
I don’t like him at all. I keep rotten tomatoes in my dressing room and wait for him to walk by so I can pelt him in the face [laughs]. Actually, in Season 4, I have the most scenes with Colin than I think I ever have, which is wonderful because, to be honest, he makes me a better actor. He is so bloody good at what he does that you can’t come in with an off-day with Colin. You know you have to hit the ground running. You know you have to be better than you are on your best day because no matter how good you are, he’s going to be even better than you are. I’m lucky with Season 4 that there are quite a few scenes between Morgana and Merlin. And they are meaty scenes – we don’t do fluff between the two of us in Season 4.
"
— Katie McGrath, 2011 interview with Spinoff Online

No comments:

Post a Comment