Wednesday 14 December 2011

Beautiful man is beautiful.

rainbowbrains:

speedys-bakerstreet:

I’m reblogging this again because he is so beautiful. I mean, I already knew he was gorgeous before, but I just stayed staring at this picture for sometime and I realised he is more beautiful than I thought he was. LOOK! LOOK AT HIM, at his eyes, his perfect mouth, his nose, his hair, OH YES, HIS HAIR, his neck, his purple shirt of sex, everything, EVERYTHING works together, I mean, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! I could just look at him forever. I would never get bored, ever! 
FUCK TOU BENEDICT, YOU ARE PERFECTION. HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
It shouldn’t be legal.
I love you, Sir.

His eyes are different colours, yet they’re still the same. Wow. Different light sources change his eye colour so much. In bright light they’re grey/silver in the dark they’re blue, in normal light they’re blue/green/grey/ Benedict even your eye colour has talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment