Wednesday 6 March 2013

Richard Wilson’s Thoughts on Colin

Question: Would you ever direct Colin in a play?
Richard: I told Colin Morgan I would direct him in anything he chooses. Colin (Morgan) is going to be a very big name and Shine (the company who did Merlin) were so lucky to get him. He’s a brilliant actor and so professional…so hard-working and a really nice guy. I would…I think he’s metaphorical…I realise…he should be…he gave me a DVD of a small film he did in Scotland…erm…on the Isle of Skye…and he’s Irish, remember…he’s from Northern Ireland…and he did this film and when I heard him speak for the first time in this film, I almost…I thought…”he’s been dubbed!” It was so extraordinary…he found this Highland lilt somehow. It didn’t sound like him…brilliant. Watch him…watch him! He’s going to be big. I told him…I told him he could come to Sheffield at any time, but he’s going to the Globe…
source: simplycmorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment