Wednesday 14 March 2012

ok, so as the post says, someone was nice enough to make public a performance by Colin Morgan when he was at RSAMD. Colin was only around 19 when he did this and already his immense talent was quite evident. I made the mistake of watching this right after watching him in Parked. I've always said he is incredibly talented but after a double-whammy, I was blown away! If someone does not start giving this boy awards for his performances, it would be a travesty!

http://vimeo.com/38474052


"So someone on Twitter mentioned that they had a video of Colin from his RSAMD days. I tweeted them asking if there was any way of sharing the video, and they actually sent me the download of it. This is Colin during his RSAMD days performing “Nothing to Confess”. And, jesus, just watch.
Warning: This video does have violent themes. Watch at your own discretion."

No comments:

Post a Comment