Sunday 4 September 2011

There are two extremely talented, beautiful men who have severely raised my expectations for all other men on the planet. This blog is dedicated to both these lovely men and their work. I unfortunately do not know or have any connection to or with either of these men. This page is simply an homage to both of them. Unless otherwise noted, none of these pictures are mine. If there are any that belong to you that you wish removed,or sourced, I will do so immediately upon being notified. No copyright infringement intended. I do not pretend to know anything about either Colin Morgan or Benedict Cumberbatch, I am simply a fan who believes they deserve all the praise and credit they get for their amazing talent.& well, it helps that they are both stunningly beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment