Sue Vertue and Steven Moffat chat with Access about working with Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman on “Sherlock." What’s it like having two big movie stars working on the show? Will they be able to keep it going?
- "Sherlock" could go on for a long time!
- Illusionist on set (Derren Brown)
—> “Illusionist? What Illusionist?"—> “It’s all there, we haven’t cheated, it’s properly done."
- Moriarty IS dead! ("You can’t fake that one.")
- Irene back? ("They are not in an ongoing relationship.")
- Amanda IS playing “Mary Morstan"
- series 3 timeline: 2 years between “death" and Sherlock coming back (via Sue)