Monday 26 November 2012

Merlin stars to work magic on 24-hour musicals

Merlin actor Colin Morgan is to reunite with co-star Anthony Head in a musicals fundraiser on the London stage.
But Morgan, 26, says he is hoping to leave the singing and dancing to Head, who played King Arthur’s father Uther Pendragon in the BBC series.
The pair are to join a string of experienced musical stars and Hollywood actor Jeff Goldblum for the Old Vic in the 24-Hour Musicals Celebrity Gala on December 9. The event, compered by Matt Lucas, will see four new musicals created, rehearsed and performed within a day to raise money for the theatre’s upkeep.
Morgan, who appeared at the Old Vic in only his second professional job in Pedro Almodovar’s All About My Mother, said: “I’m keeping my fingers crossed I won’t have to sing. I know for a fact [Head] is a really good singer. Perhaps I can pass on all my songs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment