Friday 16 December 2011

I said it before & I'll say it again, if you admire/respect someone please let them have their privacy! I have not & will not post anything to do with the "Thrillerbatch" video!

deareje:

snuffleupagus-cumberbatch:

thebattricycle:

mandarincat:

Please. Think twice before reblogging the “benedict dancing” video.

I concur with previous opinions I’ve seen that I don’t know what the hell is real anymore & what’s not & what we can do & what we’re not supposed to.


I know that twitter in the screencap is Olivia’s real twitter, so if she’s saying it’s been hacked, then we can trust that source.
This is getting to be absolutely insane. 

Yes, I think her account on twitter is real, verified friends, etc. So if the thrillerbatch is a hack then shame on the hacker. But it’s not fair to blame the WHOLE Sherlock/Benedict fandom. It’s always like this, good things followed by the bad. Just leave Olivia and Benedict’s facebooks alone. It’s none of our business.
Do we really need that much of a drama while we’re excitingly waiting for the new Sherlock?
Oh, by the way, there’s an incredibly adorable interview with Benedict on the recent ShortList magazine. Benedict said a lot on his relationship with Martin that made me ‘awwwwed’. Hopefully there’ll be scans soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment